Tuesday 10 June 2014

Summer Clear Out!

For a while now I've been saving up my moneys in order to go on a mass spending spree and buy a whole new wardrobe for myself. I've just finished my first year of university so the past 10 months or so haven't exactly been the type for spending. I haven't bought myself clothes in I don't even know how long! So this is going to be the first time in ages that I'm actually going to allow myself to spend and I'm very excited about it!

So in order to get ready for this mass shopping experience, I decided to clear out my wardrobe and drawers of old clothes to make room for the new! It's shocking how much I realised I never wear - I managed to make £12.50 at the clothes bank and also kept back a whole bag-for-life more to try and sell on eBay! 

So here's the result:

before

after

The photos aren't very good but I think you can still see the difference. It's actually my drawers where there's a massive change but for some reason taking pictures of my drawers seemed a little odd to me, not sure how it's different from the wardrobe but there you go. Very happy to have taken the time to do this though, clearer mind and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment