Sunday 3 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 22: Purse Shopping


At long last, I decided to treat myself to a new purse. My previous one (now making a new home for itself in the bin) was amazing and it is to this purse that I owe my loyalty to River Island purses. If you haven't yet discovered the brilliance of River Island purses, you need to! Not being the most well off person in the world, I shop on a tight budget, meaning I have never purchased anything from a high-end brand. To me, £17.50 for a purse is a major spend. However, I am willing to sacrifice such an amount for an item like this. As you can see from the photos, there is a huge amount of space, with lots of card slots, openings for notes, a zipped pocket and yet more space behind all this. It is great quality so I know it will last me a long time, justifying its cost. The pictures aren't great but in real life this purse is a gorgeous pale pink and it's safe to say I am in love with it!




9 comments:

  1. You're the second blogger who wrote about River Island. Too bad it's not available here in Malaysia. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. River Island purses are the best! I've had the same one for 2 years now and its still in really good condition, I might treat myself to a new one in the sales though.. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog ?:)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are the best! I'll check out your blog right now! :)

      Delete
  3. I love River Island purses they are some of my favourite! I have nominated you for a Liebster award over on my blog! http://the-trip-2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It really means a lot :) xx

      Delete
  4. Oo I love river island but have never actually bought one of their purses xx I may have to make a little trip and get one now, you've definitely tempted me :D I've just started a blog of my own and if you're interested you are welcome to visit. Am in desperate need of some followers! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should haha! I shall follow you right this minute! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it x have a lovely day :D

      Delete