Tuesday 19 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 39: Blog Meets Twitter


Since I appear to be getting the hang of this blogging lark, I decided to create a twitter solely for the blogging world. I think this will be a great way for me to communicate with other bloggers and I also feel it will be both tidier and easier to keep it separate from my personal twitter. If I'm being honest, the only thing I use my personal twitter for nowadays anyway is to scroll through tweets when I'm bored. I barely ever tweet myself. However, I am vowing to change that on my blogging twitter. I am hoping to regularly tweet and keep my followers updated with my blog...if I have any!

I'll probably get a lot of hate for doing this but click here to visit my page and follow me ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Great idea :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin and GFC, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks! Best wishes.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I will follow you right now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Twitter is a great way to communicate with other bloggers, I love it!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree already haha, can't wait to get in touch with lots of bloggers!

      Delete