Wednesday 16 July 2014

Liebster Blog Award!


So I was nominated for this award for new bloggers by Shireen from 'Journey of an Ordinary Girl with a Small Dash of Insanity' (please check her out and give her a follow, she's lovely!). 

The Rules!

1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog. (Thanks Shireen!)
2. Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a widget or a gadget.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 1000 followers. 
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominees to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. 
8. Inform the people you have nominated that they have in fact been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it!

Q&A!

1. Who is your favourite superhero and why? I don't know if this answer actually counts but I'm gonna go ahead and say Thor. Purely because I think Chris Hemsworth in this role in both movies and the avenger movies is a stroke of genius!
2. What is your all time favourite movie? My favourite movie, without a doubt, is Inglorious Basterds. Both Brad Pitt and Christoph Waltz are fantastic in this movie and it's one of the only films I've watched where I think I'm completely justified in enjoying the violence.
3. Who is your favourite author? I have tonnes! So I'll just say the first one that comes to my head, which is Nicholas Sparks! His books are always so beautiful and are turned into the best romantic movies.
4. Do you have any tattoos, if you do then how many do you have? I don't have any, I do want to get one at some point but I want it to be something meaningful and at 19 years of age, I don't think I've found that yet.
5. What is your ultimate pet peeve? My ultimate pet peeve is most definitely loud eaters/people who eat with their mouth open. WHY?!
6. Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Tea! Although, it's usually a flavoured tea. I have at least one cup of green tea everyday!
7. What is your dream vacation destination? Again, I'm not sure if this completely counts but one of my biggest dreams in life is to go on a road trip around the USA. 
8. What was your biggest aspiration while growing up? I always wanted to be an actor and actually still find myself daydreaming about becoming the new character in The Vampire Diaries or Pretty Little Liars...
9. Are you a cat or dog person? I cannot answer this question! I have two cats who I love to pieces but I have always wanted a dog. I'm a both person!
10. What is your best childhood memory? My best childhood memory would have to be getting Arya when she was just a kitten, such an adorable and hyperactive bundle of fluff!
11. If there is something that you can change about yourself, what would it be? I'd change my lack of confidence. I hate being such a self-conscious person because it holds me back from doing so many things. I almost didn't start my blog at all for this reason.

11 Facts About Me!

1. I'm about to start my second year at university, studying English Literature.
2. I've been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years.
3. I played a cheerleader in a production of High School Musical on stage.
4. I'm a major book worm.
5. I'm an Aries.
6. I once went on a school trip to Italy and ended up in France.
7. I don't find David Beckham attractive, judge me.
8. I could eat crisps forever, all day, everyday.
9. I've never been to a Disneyland.
10. I'm terrified of people in those costumes with the big heads. I still run away from them in shopping centres, etc.
11. I watched an entire season of Teen Wolf in one day. 

And The Nominees Are...



My Questions!

1. Who's your favourite fictional character?
2. What's your favourite flavour of crisps?
3. What's your favourite item of clothing?
4. Do you have any pets?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. What's your dream job?
7. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
8. If you won the lottery, what would you spend your winnings on?
9. Who's your biggest celebrity crush? Give one male and one female.
10. Who's your favourite music artist/band?
11. What's your favourite television programme?

So there you have it! Sorry for my highly predictable questions, this was a lot harder than I expected it to be but one of the most enjoyable posts I've done so far!




7 comments:

  1. Thank you, India! And soooo true about Chris Hemsworth, he's brilliant in the role and *ahem!* you forget the fact that he's a sexy thing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn! I really should have added that in there, he most certainly is! ;)

      Delete
  2. Actually I agree with the both of you, I do think he is overhyped! Now his wife on the other hand...excellent sense of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Finally some people who agree with me! I couldn't agree more Ray, it's great to know people are reading your blog and enjoying your content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me, India! Made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no problem at all, I'm so glad! :) I love your blog :)

      Delete
  5. I know this is late, but thank you so much for nominating me! I will try to do this as soon as I can :) -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete