Friday 11 July 2014

100 Happy Days


So I know I'm extremely late on the bandwagon with this - as I am with almost every craze - but I've decided to give this '100 Happy Days' challenge a go! I'd like to think that I'll be able to publish a post everyday with an explanation of what has made me happy that day but I'm gonna go ahead and predict that that won't be possible. I'll try my best to post as often as possible but I'm sure there will be many times when I'll have to catch up on the last few days or so. I'm starting this challenge today so there will probably be a post on what made me happy either tonight or tomorrow and we shall see where it goes from then on! I won't complete the challenge until October...18th I think! There's also a high likelihood that I won't complete it at all but for now I'm feeling ambitious so here goes!

10 comments:

  1. Few of my friends are doing this too..hmm, maybe I should give this a go too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! If nothing else, it at least means you'll blog regularly if you don't already haha!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! I've not noticed the trend yet--talk about late.

    Looking forward to your posts!

    xx
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I've seen it a lot more on instagram than blogs to be fair! Thank you!xx

      Delete
  3. I will try this for sure. Thank you for a great idea! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I'm glad I could inspire you :) xx

      Delete
  4. You have inspired me to do this. I'm looking towards how my happiness comes about during these 100 days!
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great, I'm so glad I could help! :) Looking forward to your posts :)

      Delete
  5. This is a great idea! I am considering doing it too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! :) I'm really enjoying it :) x

      Delete