Sunday 24 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 43: Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide


I've been following the wonderful Kayla Itsines on Instagram for a while now and have been marvelling at both her own physique and that of her clients. She often posts pictures of her clients' transformations through using her Bikini Body Guide. Since seeing the first photo, I have been itching to buy it and try for myself. However, there has been the slight matter of the £40 price to own it. But today I finally gave in, after seeing countless people change their lives through using it. 

The workout guide comes in eBook form so I have already uploaded it onto my kindle and had a read through. It looks fantastic but incredibly difficult - just what I need! Unfortunately, I can't get started on it until I have purchased myself a pair of 3-5kg dumbbells but I will follow this up with progress and review posts once I eventually begin. 

Has anyone else tried it? I'd love to hear about your experiences!

6 comments:

  1. I came across this too but am not sure if I should purchase it. Please do a follow up on this when you try it? Would really appreciate it!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will, hoping to get started asap!

      Delete
  2. I haven't heard of Kayla before, but from your post her book seems to be fab! I'll definitely check her out :)

    Love Ana,
    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Will follow now :)

    ReplyDelete