Wednesday 20 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 40: A Drink Or Two


I hadn't seen one of my best friends for weeks so we decided to drag our boyfriends out of their xboxing slumber and pull them along to our local Wetherspoons for a couple of drinks and a catch up. Since I'm on my health kick at the moment and also simply because alcohol isn't something that appeals to me as much as a lot of people, I only had one or two very low alcohol beverages. It was great to get out of the house for a change, spruce myself up a little and have a long, relaxed chat with friends. Since there's not much more to say on this subject, here's a picture of me, pre-outing.


P.S. I know that the vast majority of my posts at the moment are very short and not particularly skilled but it's purely because of this 100 Happy Days Challenge. It doesn't really leave room for impressive posts but I am excited to finish it and start posting less regularly and more stylishly.

6 comments:

  1. You looked lovely! I should really to the 100happy days challenge although I don't know whether I could keep up with posting everyday!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yeah that's my problem haha, I've found it quite hard at times but you should definitely give it a go for the sense of achievement haha!

      Delete
  2. I dont like to drink alcohol beverages either but as you said, its nice change to go out and have fun with your friends. You looked pretty, btw.

    http://bloandbru.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous hon xxx
    You are welcome to visit my bog www.mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll take a look right now :) xxx

      Delete