Saturday 16 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 36: Organisation


When it comes to blogging, organisation has never been my forte. Granted, I only began blogging just over a month ago but it's always been something missing from my blogging experience. I continuously find myself thinking of an idea about what to write about next or in the future and telling myself to remember it. Of course, often this ends in frustration as a few hours later I search every corner of my brain for the missing idea.

Today, I found an old and beautiful notebook that I was given as a gift a few years ago and instantly knew what it was meant for. So from now on I'm going to be much more organised, noting down any idea I have for my blog and also other little things, like to-do lists if they are needed on particularly busy days. I'm one of those people who thrives on lists; if there's something written down, I can't rest until it is ticked off. Therefore, I am sure this will be extremely helpful for all my future blogging adventures.



8 comments:

  1. It makes life so much easier being able to make lists and write things down for blogging! This is such a gorgeous book too :) x
    jennyseverydaylife.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 100% totally agree with you, making lists and planning things out is the best way to keep organised and this is coming from one of the most forgetful people on the planet.

    I also popped over because I wanted to say thank you for commenting on my blog. I know it sounds super cheesy but I love reading the comments because it reminds me that people are actually reading what I write which is amazing. Anyway, thank you so much and keep up the amazing work you're doing here!

    Melissa (www.melissa-lou.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no problem at all, I couldn't agree more. It's amazing knowing people actually read and appreciate what you write! :)

      Delete
  3. Good idea! I usually use the Blogger app on my phone whenever I have an idea or burst of inspiration because I can't rely on myself to carry around a notebook. With a stockpile of ideas you'll always have something to write about :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey India! I decided to tag you in the Liebster Award! Here are my questions for you to answer http://www.meetmeinmayfair.co.uk/2014/08/so-this-morning-i-woke-up-to-see-that-i.html have fun :)
    Abigail xx

    ReplyDelete