Tuesday 12 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 32: Living Room Transformation


Today, my family and I got an incredibly exciting delivery from good old DFS. Our now previous sofa suite had been a member of our family for over ten years and it had served us well. However, we decided it was time for a replacement. The last suite was a brown leather sofa that would fit two or three people and a matching arm chair. I'm happy to say we have taken a detour from leather for the moment and opted for an unbelievably soft material suite.


We now have a gorgeous corner sofa, which can fit two people LYING DOWN at right angles to each other or at least four people sitting comfortably.


And an armchair, which can act as a giant's throne for one or a love-seat for two. 

The pictures don't really give you a good idea of the size but let's just say they are MASSIVE. I couldn't believe it when I walked into my living room this morning and found the abundance of furniture. Apparently, the delivery people had an extreme workout, trying to get the items into our home. I don't think any of us knew how big it would be as we ordered online and, like I said, photos do not do these bad boys justice. I shan't be leaving the corner space I have claimed as my own on the sofa for a long, long time.

4 comments:

  1. Your living room looks so nice! I especially love you're corner sofa, I can't wait to have my own place to have a massive sofa like that!
    Great post, love your blog!

    wiyld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice living room and that sofa looks soo cosy! xx

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete