Sunday 10 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 24: A Greasy-Haired Girl's Dream


As a member of the greasy-haired family, I know that it can seem like an end-of-the-world problem at times. For this reason, I am always on the lookout for new tips and tricks to combat this massive genetical letdown. I've watched countless videos on YouTube about all things hair and a good majority of them mention build-up removal shampoo or clarifying shampoo. I don't know if I'm just a little dim at times but I have found it extremely difficult to get my hands on such a thing. Until I finally came across this lovely bottle in my trusty Boots store. 


Unfortunately, I couldn't find a link for this product but I think it was around £3 to purchase and I am telling you now, it's worth it! Get your hands on a bottle ASAP! I have integrated this shampoo into my weekly routine, using it once a week, meaning the bottle is going to last me forever. I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair since I started using it. After a wash using this shampoo, my hair feels and looks lighter and takes longer to grease up. I'm one of those people whose hair can be used to fry eggs just one day after washing, so for me this product is fantastic and I will definitely continue to invest in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment