Friday 1 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 21: Leg Stretching


I apologise if it seems that my blog is getting a little 'samey' at the moment but the challenge is to document what makes you happy and if I get out in the fresh air, that's sure to be what does it. I'm one of those people who cannot deal with being inside all day, everyday for long periods of time. If I don't get fresh air, I will go absolutely stir crazy. So today, my mother and I dropped off my little brother at his friend's house about a 40 minute drive away and on our way back came across a beautiful country park. We decided to take a stroll around the place and see what it had to offer. First of all, we each got a drink in the cafe, which was situated in a pretty courtyard. I opted for a mocha!




As always, I was attracted to the stunning greenery so after this we went for a short but sweet walk around the river and found an old monument. It's days like these that make me want to start vlogging since I never feel I can get across the sheer beauty of these places in a short blog post. But for now I hope these amateur photos taken with my humble iPhone camera will give you an idea!





3 comments:

  1. Aww, lucky you to be able to take a walk in such lovely scenery. That's really cool for you to stumble on an old monument. Any idea what it is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are so nice, you're really good at photography by the looks of things!! Lovely post and blog! I'd be very grateful if you could take a look at my blog and tell me what you think! Feel free to follow! Thanks

    Zara x
    zarakate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you very much! I'll take a look at yours and follow right now! :) x

      Delete