Monday 11 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 30: IKEA


Today, my Mum and I took a trip through to the capital city to visit IKEA. Yes, I'm one of those freaks who gets ridiculously excited to roam around this shop. I could honestly buy the entire shop if I had the dosh. I think it would be amazing to have an incredible budget and just take a trip to IKEA to refurnish your entire home. Unfortunately, at the moment I do not possess the means to do so. We merely looked around and got a few ideas for little bits and bobs we want to do around the house but it's little things like this that make me happy so I enjoyed myself.

6 comments:

  1. I love Ikea! It never fails to inspire me whenever I visit. xx

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love IKEA so much. I could.spend hours just walking around and eating their meatballs!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ikea is my absolute favourite! Really want to go there now!
    x

    ReplyDelete