Sunday 10 August 2014

The Liebster Award!


I can't believe how lucky I am to have been nominated for the Liebster Award for a third time. I didn't post about it the second time as I wasn't sure if you are allowed to take part more than once but after reading posts from many other people I have found you can. First of all, I have to say a massive thank you to Lottie Trip for my nomination, it really does mean a lot to me...probably more than it should!

So here are the rules: 

Thank the person who nominated you

Answer the questions they have set you in their blog post

Nominate 5-11 blogs that have less than 1000 followers and make 11 questions for them

Comment on a recent post of theirs so that they know they are nominated!

My answers:

1. Where are you from? I am from Fife, which is a small region of Scotland.
2. What is your favourite place in the world? I hope one day to be able to say I've travelled all over the world and possibly have a more interesting answer to this question but for now, my favourite place would have to be Crete in Greece. I went there with my family when I was younger and just thought it was one of the most beautiful places I'd ever been to. I hope to visit it again soon.
3. What is your favourite part of blogging? My favourite part of blogging would have to be reading the lovely comments I am sometimes lucky enough to receive. I love to write and getting any form of recognition for it is amazing.
4. What is your dream career? Stupidly, I've always wanted to act and be a part of a television programme where the entire cast seem to be best friends. But since I have no self-confidence I don't think this will ever happen haha! I would still love to be involved in film or television in some way or another...perhaps writing or producing.
5. Dresses or trousers? I'm a trousers girl. Always have been and probably always will be!
6. How would you best describe your style? To be honest, I'm not sure I really have one. I just sort of buy what I like and attempt to put items together into some form of outfit later on.
7. What is your favourite high street brand? I'm a major Primark lover.
8. What would be your dream item to own one day? A Canon camera. I haven't had my own camera in over a year and I miss it like crazy. I would love to have a really good one so I can improve the quality of my blog posts and also just save lots of memories and pretty pictures.
9. Who is your favourite well-known blogger? Zoella
10. How would you best describe your blog? A lifestyle blog with a few bits of beauty and fashion thrown in.
11. What is your must-have beauty item? Tweezers/my own personal beauty therapist - I hate messy eyebrows!

The Nominees:


My Questions:

1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
2. What's your favourite film?
3. What's your favourite TV programme?
4. What's your favourite way to spend a rainy day?
5. If your house set on fire, what one thing would you save?
6. Do you like films or books better?
7. If you won 1 million pounds, what would you do with it?
8. All dolled up or casual and messy?
9. Who is your inspiration?
10. What's the best concert you've ever been to?
11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose?

I hope my answers have given you a bit more insight into my nonsensical mind and I can't wait to read the responses from my nominees, be sure to leave me a link so I can go and check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! It means a lot because I love reading your blog so much!

    Xoxo Rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww it's no problem at all! Thank you so much, that really means a lot to me haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination!! xx :)

    ReplyDelete