Monday 11 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 31: Childhood Discoveries


Today, when clearing out a disused room upstairs that had really just become a dumping ground for all unused items in the house, I found my old Playstation 1. I remember being given this as a present for Christmas one year in the distant past and being elated. At the time, we must have sat their thinking "wow, the graphics are amazing" and now...not so much. I sat for hours playing Rayman, which was my favourite game when I was younger and I was happy to find that I still love it. Retro platform games are my favourite. I love finding old favourites like this around the house and falling in love with them all over again. I have no doubt that I will spend the next week or so becoming obsessed with this game again before it returns to its hiding place somewhere in the house, only to be discovered again in a few years time.



No comments:

Post a Comment