Sunday 10 August 2014

100 Happy Days Day 23: Mend A Hand



First of all, I'd like to offer up a big fat apology for my absence throughout the past week. I've had a lot going on, meaning I've struggled to post anything. I was actually considering giving up on the entire challenge after finding myself a week behind until a friend convinced me to catch up. So over the duration of the next couple of days, I will do my best to get up to speed and back on track. Starting now...

Another item I've been on the hunt for for a long time now is a good hand cream. My hands have been getting very dry since I started using my new topical acne treatments so it seemed only logical to invest in something that would combat this. While shopping in Boots last week for an entirely different 'something', I found myself in the Soap & Glory aisle. Soap & Glory has always been a company that I have heard great things about and have been anxious to try but never have. So I decided this was the time to finally give them a go and picked up this luxurious hand cream.


The bottle reads "The most astonishing hand cream ever? You decide! Hand Food. Non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow." This product really does do what it says on the tin. I've never found a hand cream to be so unbelievably non-greasy, it simply sinks into your skin immediately, leaving your hands feeling smooth and nurtured. Equally importantly, in my opinion, it smells INCREDIBLE. I find myself applying this probably far more often than I need to, purely because of its heavenly scent. *applies hand cream...sniffs...sighs contentedly* This was my first Soap & Glory purchase but I am certain it will not be my last. I'm fairly confident this product will be one that I continue to buy again and again. I also can't wait to try as much as possible from the entire range. What's your favourite Soap & Glory product? I'd love suggestions on what to buy next!

2 comments:

  1. I am always on the hunt for a great hand cream! And that is amazing that it smells good too! Gonna have to try this…
    xo,
    Grace
    styleartandgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete