Saturday 12 July 2014

100 Happy Days Day 1: Midnight McDonalds Run


For Day 1 of my 100 Happy Days challenge, I had to write about my midnight McDonalds run. My boyfriend and I had planned on getting an early night as we had both been struggling to stay awake all day but, of course, as soon as the sun began to go down, we both woke up. This seems to happen to me all the time! So we spent a couple of hours watching some Arrow (he persuaded me to start watching it and I'm loving it so far!) and then decided we were both hungry. After my mentioning we could always go for a McDonalds, we both began to crave one until it was impossible to resist any longer. So after a quick drive we returned to his room with a medium double cheeseburger meal for me and a medium big mac meal for him...yum!

3 comments:

  1. MaDonald's is definitely one of my many guilty pleasure! Now I'm craving for one too and it's bed time here. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, it's always my downfall if I try to start eating healthily! Oh no haha, my bad!

      Delete