Saturday 26 July 2014

100 Happy Days Day 15: Chubby Bunny


I've watched a few youtubers attempt the 'Chubby Bunny Challenge' recently and told my boyfriend all about it. So, naturally, we had to try it. It was one of the most disgusting yet hilarious things I've ever done. I do think I was at a slight disadvantage since my boyfriend's mouth is at least twice the size of my own. From that you can probably guess that he won. I think I managed to fit six in my mouth in total but, if I'm being honest, the sixth really didn't count since by that time "chubby bunny" sounded like one incoherent syllable. I'd urge everyone to try this, I cried with laughter.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I have never heard of Chubby Bunny Challenge before but I will go and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear I'm following you on GFC and waiting follow me back
    xx
    www.pisimel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall follow you back right this moment!

      Delete