Thursday 24 July 2014

100 Happy Days Day 12: Finding The Perfect Summer Nail Polish


If you read my blog a lot, you'll have noticed that I didn't post my Day 12 of 100 Happy Days yesterday. This isn't because I couldn't find happiness in life anymore. I simply didn't have the time to write a post yesterday, but I'm making up for it now so here goes...

I've been on the hunt for a pretty, pastel-blue nail polish for a while now but every one I've seen before has either been too light, or too dark, or too grey, or too whatever. But while shopping yesterday, I found the perfect colour.


I think this is the perfect colour for summer since it's 'pale and pretty', meaning it can be matched with most outfits without clashing. What makes this nail polish even better is that its by Barry M. I don't know about other people but I've always had amazing experiences with Barry M nail varnishes. They are nice and thick, making them a joy to apply and they are perfect for me since they are virtually indestructible for at least the first week. I'm horrendous for chipping my nails on the first day. I am in love with this nail varnish for the moment and will probably be extremely boring for the next month or so and wear nothing but my lovely Elderberry on my nails. 

8 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous polish! I wish we had Barry M in the States!

    Krissy | www.sheetstoshimmer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it! Aww I really do feel for you haha, it's such a good make!

      Delete
  2. That is such a gorgeous shade of blue! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Barry M polishes, they are lovely!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that colour!! Great post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete