Monday 21 July 2014

100 Happy Days Day 10: Baking Fun


Yesterday, I spent the afternoon baking with my Mum. I love having a bit of mother/daughter time whenever its possible since I'm extremely close to my Mum and always have been. I think baking is one of the best things to do with relatives; I used to bake a cake with my Gran every time I visited her. I hadn't baked in ages so yesterday seemed like the perfect opportunity. Here's what we made:

Chocolate Brownies

which then turned into this delicious pudding...

and Chocolate Chip Cookies

10 comments:

  1. Those look absolutely delicious! Yum!

    Dahlia xox
    www.summerintrigue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! I love baking with my Mum too :-)
    xx

    http://missemr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks soooo good! I am a decent cook but baking, uh huh...I am just a horrid baker. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy :)

    www.pamsstuffandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, it was! I know, it's crazy! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!!! It looks soo yummy. Now i want to eat one :/

    ReplyDelete