Thursday 17 July 2014

100 Happy Days Day 6: Liebster Award Nomination

I don't know if I ever actually explained that each of my 100 Happy Days posts are published the day after the day they are based on. This just makes it easier, giving me the entire day and night for something to happen that has made me happy. So if you read my blog, you'll know that I was nominated for the Liebster Award yesterday. Now, I know that to most people this will seem like a very small thing but for me, it was very important. I started my blog because I love to write and I wanted to join a community of people who share my passion. Being nominated for this award showed me that there are people who read my blog and like my content. For me, this is an amazing thing to learn. I hope that writing will be a part of my career when I leave university (whatever career that may be, I'm clueless at the moment) so it's great to know that my words are already appreciated. Blogging is already becoming an important part of my life and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and my blog.



2 comments: