Tuesday 29 July 2014

100 Happy Days Day 17: Camping Fun


During high school, there were four of us that were a very close group of friends. Unfortunately, leaving school and moving to different cities to go to university has meant that I've only seen them once since last summer. So we decided this summer, as a great way of getting some quality time together and properly catching up, we would go camping. We didn't go very far from home and only stayed for one night but it was an experience I will probably remember for the rest of my life. We had so much fun and it was amazing to find that, even though it had been six months since we'd last seen each other, it felt exactly the same as when we were back in school and with each other everyday. I know I can tell those three girls anything, no matter how long it is between each conversation. It's an incredible feeling, knowing that you have such wonderful friends who have your back through anything and everything. Here's a couple of highly unflattering pictures of myself to give you a sense of the great weather we had for this trip and how happy I was to be there.




(Since we hadn't seen each other in so long, two of our birthdays had gone past in the time it had taken for us to organise something (including mine), so my friend and I were surprised with an adorable birthday cake by our other two friends.)




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time (: I really like that you are doing the 100 Happy Days :)
    xx

    http://blonde-stuff.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, looks like you had lots of fun! I should try camping too, it'll be refreshing to be that close to nature.

    ReplyDelete