Sunday 20 July 2014

100 Happy Days Day 9: A New Outfit For My Phone

Hot Pink Bird Nest Case for iPhone 5

Something that always makes me very happy is buying a new case for my phone. Yesterday, this one arrived in the post and I absolutely love it. I first saw it, as I'm sure many people did, on one of my favourite TV shows: Pretty Little Liars. Ashley Benson's character, Hanna Marin, has been using this phone case for ages now and every single episode I admire it and think about buying it. It wasn't difficult to find. All I had to do was type "pretty little liars Hanna phone case" into google and an amazon hit popped up. This one was only £1.29 with free postage, which I think is amazing! I'm not sure it would really work with a black iPhone but with my white one it looks gorgeous. I can't stop looking at it! I really want to build up a massive collection of cases of different colours and styles and swap them over frequently. I think I now have four but I can't wait to get my next one!

6 comments: