Tuesday 22 July 2014

100 Happy Days Day 11: Supermarket Starbucks


I know Starbucks isn't to everyone's taste, but for me every cup is like a small chalice of heaven. However, being a poor student, the only time I can manage to purchase one is when a kind person gives me a Starbucks gift card for Christmas or my birthday and in return I love them forever. And more importantly, my town doesn't have a Starbucks (shocking I know). But recently I discovered these little beauties!


I think most big supermarkets now sell them and they are wonderful. I don't feel one shred of guilt when I say I will most likely buy one with every trip to my local Asda, Tesco or Morrisons. Have you tried them? What did you think?

6 comments:

  1. I also dont have starbucks in my town. But i would love to try one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for that, I had no idea! I'll definitely keep that in mind from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was at Starbucks today actually, could never justify spending money on it every morning for a coffe but any time I go into the big city near me for some retail therapy I pick one up! I've saw the frappe drinks in supermarkets but not this one which is my fav so will deffs be keeping an eye out, great post :)

    www.julieelizabethh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Green Tea Frappucino! One of my favourite Starbucks drink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried a few of these during my student days, I loved them too!

    I've nominated you for a Liebster award, you can read more on my blog if you haven't already taken part!

    www.astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this looks good, will definitely have to pick one up next time I'm at the supermarket!

    http://www.becca-jane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete